Previous

Building

Vote now!
0.0/5 (0 votes)
Services provided: HTML5/Photoshop
Summary: Donec aliquam vulputate malesuada. Nunc felis leo, scelerisque in adipiscing in, varius sed lacus.Ut feugiat, ante et convallis dictum
Photogerapher: Hamid Reza Davoodian
Camera: Canon EOS 60D

Soltaniyeh: The mausoleum of Oljaytu was constructed in 1302–12 in the city of Soltaniyeh, the capital of the Ilkhanid dynasty, which was founded by the Mongols. Situated in the province of Zanjan, Soltaniyeh is one of the outstanding examples of the achievements of Persian architecture and a key monument in the development of its Islamic architecture. The octagonal building is crowned with a 50 m tall dome covered in turquoise-blue faience and surrounded by eight slender minarets. It is the earliest existing example of the double-shelled dome in Iran. The mausoleum’s interior decoration is also outstanding and scholars such as A.U. Pope have described the building as ‘anticipating the Taj Mahal’.

گنبد سلطانیه

آرامگاه الجایتو در 1302-1312 در شهرستان سلطانیه، پایتخت سلسله ایلخانیان، که توسط مغول‌ها تاسیس شد ساخته‌شده است. واقع در استان زنجان، سلطانیه یکی از نمونه‌های برجسته از دستاوردهای معماری فارسی و یک بنای تاریخی کلیدی در توسعه معماری اسلامی است. این ساختمان هشت‌ضلعی با گنبدی بلند 50 متر تحت پوشش در سفال فیروزه‌ای آبی و احاطه‌شده توسط هشت مناره بلند و باریک تاج‌گذاری. این اولین نمونه‌های موجود از گنبد دوپوسته در ایران است.دکوراسیون داخلی مقبره نیز برجسته و دانشمندان مانند AU است پاپ ساختمان به‌عنوان "پیش‌بینی تاج‌محل" توصیف کرده‌اند.

 

Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque is one of the architectural masterpieces of Safavid Iranian architecture, standing on the eastern side of Naghesh-I Jahan Square, Isfahan, Iran. Construction of the mosque started in 1603 and was finished in 1619. It was built by the chief architect Shaykh Bahai, during the reigh of Shah Abbas of the Safavid dynasty.

 

Naqsh-e Jahan Square (Maidān-e Naqsh-e Jahān; Trans: "Image of the World Square"), known as Imam Square, formerly known as Shah Square, is a square situated at the center of Isfahan city, Iran. Constructed between 1598 and 1629, it is now an important historical site, and one of UNESCO's World Heritage Sites. It is 160 meters wide by 560 meters long (an area of 89,600 square meters. The square is surrounded by buildings from the Safavid era. The Shah Masque is situated on the south side of this square. On the west side is the Ali Qapu Palace.Sheikh Lotf Allah Masque is situated on the eastern side of this square and at the northern side Keisaria gate opens into the Isfahan Grand Bazar. Today, Namaz-e Jomeh (the Muslim Friday prayer) is held in the Shah Masque.

 

Leave a Comment